SPIRAL STABILIZATION (SPS) METHOD COURSES
1. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D – 32 educational hours
Introduction to the SPS method – prevention, regeneration
Principles of the method, basic exercises, basic massage and manual techniques
Causes leading to overstressing of the spine, prevention, regeneration, condition.
2. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 2A, 2B – 32 educational hours
Lumbar and cervical spine – treatment using the SPS method
Causes of prolapse of the intervertebral discs, spondylosis, spondylarthrosis, application of exercises, massage and manual therapy for treatment.
3. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 3A, 3B – 32 educational hours
3A – Upper limb – treatment using the SPS method Carpal tunnel, epicondylitis radialis, ulnaris, painful shoulder syndrome – cervicobrachial syndrome
3B – Lower limb – treatment using the SPS method Flat feet, bunion, hammer toes, calcar calcanei, gonarthrosis, coxarthrosis.
4. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 4A, 4B – 32 educational hours
Muscle chains – treatment, prevention and conditioning using the SPS method.
Spiral muscle chains, vertical muscle chains. Application for treatment, regeneration and sport.
5. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 5A, 5B – 32 educational hours
Scoliosis – treatment using the SPS method
5A. Growth period 6-18 years old - possibility of complete compensation of the curve. Period following growth (up to 25 years old) – possibility of compensation of muscle imbalance caused by corset therapy
5B. Middle age – development of degeneration – disc prolapses. Older age – spinal stenosis, cor kyphoscolioticum.
6. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 6A, 6B+6C – 32 educational hours
Vertebrovisceral relations – treatment using the SPS method
6A. Cervicocranial syndrome – headaches, cervicogenic vertigo
6B. Cardiovascular system, pulmonary system, metabolic syndrome
6C. Urogenital system – functional sterility, chronic inflammations, impotence, incontinence
7. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 7A, 7B – 32 educational hours
Sport – training using the SPS method
Condition, improving performance, regeneration, compensation
8. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 8A, 8B – 32 educational hours
SPS Method Teacher, level 1 and 2 – prevention, treatment using the SPS method
Revision and perfection of the exercises, manual therapy, principles, teaching methodology for courses.
Teacher: level 1. Teaching methodology for courses 1A, 1B, 1C and 1D. (The teacher must have completed 256 hours of SPS education).
Teacher: level 2. Teaching methodology for courses 1 and 2. (The teacher must have completed 640 hours of SPS education).
9. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 9A, 9B – 32 educational hours
Revision of exercises – exercising using the SPS method, treatment, prevention, condition
Muscle analysis, exercises according to muscle analysis, stabilization of exercises through the chains, exercise for different age and performance groups.
10. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 10A, 10B – 32 educational hours
Revision of massage and manual technique - treatment, prevention, condition
Basic techniques in lying, sitting and standing positions, techniques for the neck area, orofacial area, chest and pelvis, techniques for the upper and lower limbs.
Relationships between exercises and manual techniques.
11. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 11A, 11B – 32 educational hours
Rehabilitation in rheumatology and neurology – in preparation
12. Course – 4 days (or 2x2 days), Courses 12A, 12B – 32 educational hours
Functional X-ray, MR, and CT diagnostics – in preparation
Course for doctors – indications for the SPS in health care (4 days - or 2x2 days - course)
Principles of the SPS methods, indications for treatment of spinal disorders, disorders of the locomotor apparatus and disorders of the functioning of the internal organs.
Regeneration program for doctors – eliminating the negative factors caused by the medical profession
For other courses contact the National Teacher of your country.